Saturday, January 03, 2009

quick 7.

---1---

Today I am taking the girls to Spotlight in Whyalla. We will buy some continuous curtains and I want to get some patterns for aprons and some bags.

---2---

I am sewing a dress for myself. It is a very simple pattern so hopefully when I get home from spotlight I will be able to finish it. I want to wear it to church tonight.

---3---

We have been going to Mass on Saturday night. Steve is a part of the music ministry and sings in the choir.

---4---

On the 26th of January Steve and I will celebrate 18 years of marriage. I am thinking about what we should do to celebrate. Maybe we will go out for tea.

---5---

Yesterday Steve put new fly wire in our flyscreens. The window and door in our lounge/dining room has been painted and the room looks really good. Once I get the continuous curtains up, it will be finished.

---6---

We haven't been to the pool for a while. Hopefully we will get there this weekend.

---7---

Having teenagers and younger children is great but sometimes it seems like Steve and I never get anytime alone. Our older boys are often still up when Steve and I go to bed and the younger children are up when we get up. I am making more of an effort this year to organise date nights. Usually we just go out for a coffee or sometimes we go for a meal.

Pop over to Jen's for other quick 7.

3 comments:

Easter Almuena said...

All Wonderful!!! Thank you for sharing...

Therese, thank you for leaving your comment re: eradication of poverty. I added your comment to my post. I thank you so much!

Tracy said...

This is neat, I enjoyed this very much:)

Shirley said...

Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary! Suggestion: make it a super date night; dinner, a movie?

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.