Thursday, November 01, 2007

Blogging is taking a back seat for a while.

Last night Steve and I went to adoration. I realized while we were there that prayer has not being the priority it should be. When I first wrote my mother's rule I made sure I scheduled it around prayer. Over the months small things slip and it seems I am not spending enough time in prayer now like I use too.

So I will still be posting here. It won't be an everyday thing though and it will only be in the evenings or early mornings if I can drag myself out of bed. I need to spend more time praying, a bit of time writing up a new mothers rule, finish planning Tom's program and get meals in the freezer for Steve and the children while I am in Adelaide.

8 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Thanks for the reminder to all of us Therese.

Episcopollyanna said...

I understand. I do hope we'll still hear from you now and then, though, Therese!

Marie said...

To be honest Therese:) If I had children I would not be able to do half the things I am able to do now.

Your prayer life and family MUST take priority. But I will look forward to your posts when you do write a piece for your blog:).

God bless you:)

Marie

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

May God bless you as you seek to listen and do His will. I'll miss your frequent posts, but will check in to keep up with you and your family.

Jane

Michele said...

i understand also. i totally understand. God bless you!

Dawn said...

You will be missed, Therese. Please take care of yourself and your family first.

Michelle said...

Therese, I'll miss reading your daily posts but you have your priorities in order. :)

Therese said...

Thanks everyone for your good wishes. I have had a very productive day and feel ready for Tom to start with his program.

Now I just need to get a weeks dinner in the freezer and muffins cooked for the school lunch boxes.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.