Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Feeling better.

Thanks so much for all the prayers. Today I feel much better. I still have a runny nose and am coughing a lot but don't feel wiped out like I did over the weekend.

Since I was not posting, I missed my 5mart Martha and Mary list. I will get it up later today though.

I am seeing the ob today for a check up. Baby is still moving but I have noticed a decrease in the movements so if you could all please pray. I wasn't meant to see him till next week but felt concerned so moved the appointment forward.

Thanks and God bless
Therese

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

continued prayers for you and for that crowded baby! Let us know how the appt goes.

I finally did the "say something nice" meme....

http://becomewhatyouare.wordpress.com/2009/11/16/say-something-nice/

Unknown said...

praying for you!!! and the baby!!!

Alexandra said...

Prayers offered up. Ice and/or fruit juice usually get them moving. :) My son moved very little, hardly at all really.

Michelle said...

You will be in my prayers. Get as much rest as you can! Baby may just be tired because you are. Let us know how you made out with the doc.

Mary N. said...

Praying for you and the baby. It seems like everyone has been getting sick lately.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.