Friday, February 05, 2010

Quick 7!!!!!!!!!

--1--

1200 posts.

I now have 1200 posts on my blog.

--2--

On my mind.

You all have one guess as to what is on my mind these days. I am finding it a bit frustrating not knowing when baby will come. I just keep on saying this too shall pass. I won't be pregnant forever.

--3--

The Death of a Pope.

Today I got this book. It will be good reading while I am in hospital after the birth of our baby.

--4--

OAMC.

Usually this weekend would be a big cookup. I am going to cook some meals but not do the whole month. I don't want to have the pressure to get everything done and go into labour.

--5--

Sewing.

I have cut out a skirt and top for myself and have 5 aio nappies just about finished. I also am about half way through the second baby sling. Hopefully these will keep me occupied until I go into labour.

--6--

Summer.

We have had a week of really nice weather. The temps have been in the high 20's, low 30's. This week though it will be heating up. Today is going to 33 (91)
so a little bit warm but since we have low humidity it is pretty easy to cope with.

--7--

New Pusher.



We decided to buy a second hand pusher since this is number 8. The above pusher was advertised at Coles last weekend. I read the advert on Saturday and went and looked on Sunday. We won't need the toddler seat but it came with it so I have asked Steve to take the seat off. Christopher is way too big for it and I really don't want to be pushing him around again. He is a good walker now.

Jen from Conversion Diary hosts Quick 7 each week. Drop over to read other people's quick 7.

13 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh, are you still here? I was hoping you'd be a new mummy by now. Perhaps I need to give you lessons in how to relax and put your feet up - your list makes me tired!!

Still praying, Therese.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Quite a list...anticipating the announcement post! ;) Cathy

Shelly said...

who knew? "pusher" - we call 'em "strollers" here. And that one looks really retro/nice. I like your "pusher" Therese! Hopefully YOU'LL be the PUSHER soon!! LOL

praying from Georgia!

kim said...

those prams are very nice. they don't really sell stuff like that around here unless you go to a speciality shop.

Anonymous said...

Hi Therese,
Your new pusher looks great and very sturdy. :)

You are still so busy - amazing!

Have a great weekend,
Blessings,
Jillian

Kelly Casanova said...

Good on you for keeping a positive attitude, any minute now.... (please God)

Your pusher looks good and sturdy, I regret buying a new one for the last baby, it's so plasticy!

Anonymous said...

Therese, I love the term pusher! We call them strollers, I'd never heard pusher before. I recently read "Death of the Pope" as it was highly recommended. I didn't care for it. I can't wait to hear what you think.

Dawn said...

Love your pusher. I wish they had those here..I agree with the Handmaden..they just don't make 'em like they used to!

Unknown said...

Many prayers, Therese!

Patty said...

I enjoy your blog, check out the Weekly 5 for my comments

http://stmonicastears.blogspot.com/2010/02/weekly-five-friday-2510.html

Anonymous said...

I believe I am comment #7. HAHA!!!

Can't wait to see the skirt - you put out more sewing than I can get a grip on! You know the old saying: If you want something done, ask a busy person to do it!

Thanks for you kind comment on my rug - again; I love those baby slings!

Michele said...

1200 posts? :D wow! pretty impressive:D i said a short little prayer that God brings your babe into the world really soon:D we call those pushers baby carriages, or buggies:D hee hee:)

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

That is a REALLY retro-looking "buggy". I used my grandma's (the one she used for my mom and aunties and uncles) for pushing my dollies around when I was little. It had black, leathery material but looked JUST like that one in the picture! They sure do bounce nicely on the dirt driveways (like I had when we were young). I think I might have thrown some of my younger sibs in there, just for fun. I didn't think they made strollers like that anymore!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.