Monday, December 05, 2011

Smart Martha Monday.

My list from last week was big. I wanted to reorganise our kitchen. I have done just about all our pantries at this stage. Still have to go through all my cupboards to see what is lurking in the back. We had a super cheap weekly shop this week because I based our meals around what we had in the cupboard.

This week, I was going to still go through the kitchen but we have lots of different Christmas  and school break ups to go to. I need to make food to take along to these places and stay up with all my other general household duties.

My plan is to stay calm and controlled through the week and not try and do too many things.

I hope you all have a great week.

Therese.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Staying calm and collected is always a challenge for me!

Michele said...

Merrcy Christmas Therese!

Michele said...

oops. my keybaord is not working! MERRY is what i meant to say!:D

Therese said...

It is a challenge for me too Deanne.

Thanks so much Michele. I hope you and Frank have a blessed Christmas too.

Therese.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.