Monday, November 07, 2011

Smart Martha Monday.

It is time to report again on how my week went and what I got done.

My list from last week is pretty well complete.

I started our walk in robe. It is a much bigger job than I anticipated so I haven't finished it yet. I think I will have to work on a few things at a time.

I couldn't take Joseph to be fitted for his AFO because the Physio rang and cancelled the appointment. We are going tomorrow morning instead.

I did a holy hour on Thursday.

I kept up with washing.

I didn't clean out a kitchen draw.

On my list this week:

1) Read blogs that are updated each day in my reader. I have been neglecting reading and catching up with many of the blogs that I have in my reader. If I look at it each night, I can usually read them all within a hour. If there is more than one hours reading, I tend to pick and choose a bit more about what I will read.

2) Clean out a kitchen cupboard.

3) Do a couple of posts on diabetes. November is Diabetes awareness month. It is so important that those of us that live with this everyday educate people on what it is like to live with.

4) Go through  my clothes and throw out anything that I haven't worn for a long time.

5) sew some summer clothes for me.

I hope you all have a great week.

2 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Wishing you a grand week, too!!! My best! Cathy

Lisa said...

I love that you sew so much for yourself and your family. So much fun to see what you've created~! This is something I'd like to put on my to-do list -- I'll never be a better seamstress if I never sew, right?

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.