Thursday, December 20, 2007

Blogging blessing.


I want to thank Jean at Catholic Fire and Lisa at Episcopollyanna for passing on the blog blessing award to me.

I feel very honoured to be chosen twice. You have both made my day.

here is the blessing that Lisa passed onto me and here is the blessing Jean passed onto me.


You can go here to read about the blogging blessings that were started by Deb at Ukok.


The idea… it’s a game of tag with a difference, rather than looking inwardly, we look outside ourselves and bless, praise and pray for 3 blog friend. By participating in this endeavour we not only make the recipient of the blessing feel valued and appreciated, but we are having some fun too. We’re going to see how far the bloggin’ blessings can travel around the world and how many people can be blessed! Recipients of a bloggin’ blessing may upload the above image to their sidebar if they choose to. If you recieve a bloggin’ blessin’ please leave a comment on this thread here so that we can rejoice in just how many blessings have been sent around the world!

I want to bless the following bloggers:



3: Dana from Umm, where am I?


I bless Adrienne because God has used her several times to speak to me directly. The last post on prayer really spoke to me.


I bless John because he and his wife have been a great support for me with Tom. John put me in touch with his wife Regan who is also on an insulin pump and she has helped me with many of the problems that Tom has faced over the last couple of months. (So John, you have to share this blessing with Regan).

I bless Dana because she has been a really good friend for years at dcf forums. She has given me encouragement and lots of cyber hugs when life was tough and been a great friend.

A prayer for Adrienne, John and Lilder:


Lord I thank you for all you give to me. I especially thank you for the friendsip I receive from Adrienne, John and Dana. I pray your blessing on all of them everyday.

So, Adrienne, John and Dana, please pass on the blogger blessing to three other bloggers.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many congratulations to you all...

H F J said...

Thank you so much, Mum!!! That is too sweet and I am very honored. I will be passing the blessings on... I just have to decide who now.

Episcopollyanna said...

Very nice blessings, Therese. God bless. :)

ukok said...

Therese, thanks so much for participating in this!

Adrienne said...

I have done my duty as a "blessed one." Thanks. I am proud to display my rose:)

Therese said...

Thanks for passing it on Adrienne.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.