Monday, September 19, 2011

Smart Martha Monday.

My list from last week:

I did exercises with Joseph every day but I don't think it was twice a day like I am suppose to try and do.

I just did the home school meme. 

I kept up with my blogging schedule and read 99% of the blog posts for blogs in my reader. When I was looking at my reader earlier, I only had 30 or so unread.

I  missed prayer a few mornings but we did get to mass each day and I got to confession on Saturday. 

This week. 

I am going to do the meme that Leanne tagged me for a while ago. Sorry I haven't gotten around to doing this yet Leanne. I actually forgot that you tagged me for it. Then I read Vicky's post and remembered that I had been tagged too. 

Send out some invitations. 

clean out our fridge. 

Pray the rosary daily.

I hope you all have a good week. 

3 comments:

Vicky said...

It's good to see how the to-do list changes, over time. Do you look back and feel a sense of achievement?
I hope you have a lovely week:)

Therese said...

Hi Vicky, I do get a sense of achievement from setting different goals and completing them. I really need a list to get anything done.

I hope you have a good week too.

Unknown said...

At a women's conference I went to recently, I learnt or relearnt some stuff about goals, so I am trying to get a few things back on track by writing down some goals each week. Thanks for sharing yours!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.