Sunday, September 18, 2011

weekend Wrap up.

Yesterday was the first weekend of no Saturday morning netball. This has taken up a lot of our Saturday mornings for a long time.

Steve and I started with Mass and Adoration. We take one child with us each week. This week it was Christopher's turn to come. 

Since we didn't have netball, I did my menu plan for the week and then went food shopping. 

In the evening we got to church early so that we could go to confession before mass. 

On Friday, I received a text message from our video store saying we could hire any new release for $1.95. Steve and I decided to take up this offer and hired The Rite. 


We both enjoyed this movie and recommend it. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be and they did a good job portraying exorcism's accurately from what Steve and I have heard about them. 

Today was a sunny day. After lunch, Steve and I took Tom, Amelia, Christopher and Joseph over to Rotary Park. 

Joseph's physiotherapy is coming along nicely. One of the exercises we need to do with him is get him stepping up steps with his left leg first. Usually when we approach a step, I make him stop and put his left leg up. Today while we were at Rotary park, I noticed that he was stepping up with his left leg first on his own without any prompting from me.

Here he is on video going up the steps to slide down the slide. 

We just have two weeks of school left and then we will have two weeks holidays. I am looking forward to them. 

I hope you all have a great week. 

2 comments:

Kelly Casanova said...

Very cute, he is growing up so fast! He looked so reluctant to leave the spinning wheel thing - I love the mannerisms of toddlers.
We're looking forward to school holidays here too.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Wishing you a grand week! Cathy

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.