Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday.

The week is just slipping through my fingers here and I cannot believe it is Friday tomorrow. It is time to give thanks for all the good things we have.

This week I am thankful for the schools our children are attending. I am thankful that they help us in educating our children and that our children are so happy there.

I am thankful that Steve has just about finished our new laundry.

I am thankful that I have more time with Joseph. We went to the pool today and out to the park on Tuesday and Wednesday. Tomorrow will be another visit to the park for his exercises.

Our new car is not here yet. They had to get it from overseas because we want a white one. I am still thankful that we have it coming though.

Thanks for dropping by. I am also thankful for friends that come and visit.

Therese.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi. I don't know why but your posts never show up in my blogger reader anymore. I will try to remember to check in here though. Oh my 3 kids with diabetes? How do you handle it all. i worry so much about my kids egtting that since it really runs in my family too. So far OK. But I also had many relatives get it in teenage years.

take care :)

Therese said...

Hi kim. I hoped we wouldn't have another child diagnosed with diabetes but we have. I just take a day at a time.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.