Thursday, August 30, 2007

Nice Matters Award.


Thanks so much to Marie and Ginny for passing this award onto me. This is what I found about the nice matters award.

“This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass on to seven others whom you feel are deserving of this award”.

So these are the people I pass this award onto.

1. Judy at A Mothers Love

2. Michelle at Dei Gracia, by the will of God

3. Marilena at Divine Mercy Blog

4. Rachel at Just another day

5. Leah at Lowdenclear

6. Louise at Purcell's Chicken Voluntary

and

7. Christine at More and More Dawson

I wish I could choose all my blog friends but had to stop at 7.

16 comments:

Michele said...

thanks! iam undeserving, but thank you sister!

Therese said...

Your blog is great. I really love your posts and they make me think about many things.

Christine said...

Thank you Therese! You're so sweet. :-)

Michele said...

awesome!

Therese said...

No worries Christine.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Therese. The really ironic thing is that some of my commenters don't agree (as you'll see if you go back to my combox on the Bp Robinson post).

Therese said...

anonymous comments don't count Louise. I certainly can feel the lerv too. (rolls eyes).

I really enjoy your blog and it is only my opinion that matters when I am doing the nominating.

God bless
Therese

Michelle said...

Therese, thank you. You're very kind. :)

Therese said...

My pleasure Michelle.

Marie said...

Your most welcome Therese:)

there are so many wonderful blogs out there. I was just sorry that I had to choose only 7.

Am SO glad you nominated Marilena and Rachel:) both do a marvelous job.

As for your other nominee's I MUST visit them.

Peace & blessings

Marie

lowdenclear said...

Ahhhhhhh thanks Therese!!!! :-D

Therese said...

Where is the dancing emoticon Leah? You are most welcome.

AnchorMama said...

Congratulations Therese! You so deserved it!

Therese said...

Thanks mm.

Rachi said...

thankyou so much Therese- sorry it has taken so long to get back to you!
it's a privilege and I'm honoured that you chose me!
Blessings to you and your family
love Rachel xoxo

Therese said...

You are most welcome Rachel. I really love visiting your blog.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.