Wednesday, August 08, 2007

tagged again.

So Muddy Mama has tagged me. I have to list five reasons I love Jesus. This would have to be one of the hardest meme's going around the web. Why couldn't I get the 8 things you would never guess about me or 5 places you would like to visit and why.

Oh well here goes.

1. I love Jesus because he has died for me.

2> I love Jesus for giving me my husband and children. I also love Jesus because he has given me many online friends and a pretty great extended family irl.

3. I love Jesus because he started the Catholic church.

4. I love Jesus because he gives me grace.

5. I love Jesus because he loves me.

So now I tag Leah, Joakim, Marie and Ginny, Rachi and lilder to give us their 5 reasons they love Jesus.

7 comments:

H F J said...

Ohhh, I've been tagged. :-) Ok, I'll get to this at the end of the week.

Rachi said...

thanks for tagging me!
I have been tagged twice now, and it is definitely on my list of "memes to get round to!!"
might do it today actually!!...
:D

God Bless
xoxoxoox

Anonymous said...

TY Therese:)

I'm just getting over a cold but will do the Meme later today.

Peace & Blessings to you:)

Marie

Therese said...

Thanks girls. I hope you are feeling better soon Marie.

Anonymous said...

Therese:)

Ginny has just posted on the slave trade. So I hope you dont mind if I do your Meme tomorrow:)?

I am feeling much better today TY hon. The cold virus seems to go straight to my glands which is painful, like having mini-mumps. Unfortunately both my father and brother now have fierce colds:(. Keep Dad in your prayers, he is getting frail.

With love

Marie PS: Love the purple..helps make your header truly stand out:).

Therese said...

Thanks Marie. Take your time. Many prayers for your father and brother too.

lowdenclear said...

Okay, it took me a wee while but I finally got around to it! ;-)

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.