Monday, August 24, 2009

5mart Martha Monday.

It is a while since I did a 5mart Martha post but since I don't feel as tired now and life is getting back into full swing I thought it was time to do it again.

If you want to join in this meme, just list 5 goals for the week, let me know in the comment box and I will add a link to your post.

My 5 goals this week are:

1: to cut out a couple of maternity tops and dresses to sew.

2: To prepare some catechism question cards for Tom and Amelia.

3: To puree and freeze all our pumpkins.

4: To walk Christopher to kindy each day.

5: To go through all our linen and sought it out.

Grace has her 5mart Martha list here.

5 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

The week is well planned...OOOH but the pumpkin preparation sounds like oh so much work...God be with you!!! Cathy :)

Therese said...

cutting the pumpkin will take a while but I have a big stock pot to cook it all up in and then I will tip it in the food processor for pureeing.

Colleen said...

What are you going to make from the pumpkin? Any goos recipes to share?

Therese said...

coleen,

I have quite a few different recipes for using pumpkin. I will post some recipes later.

Tracy said...

Fantastic goals for the week!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.