Friday, August 07, 2009

Friday nights.

On Friday nights Brigette, Tom and Amelia usually go to kids club. Daniel and Sam usually have something on and Madeline is old enough to look after Christopher so Steve and I go to the church and then out for tea.

Tonight Mass wasn't on and because we had a bit more time, we decided to try out the new cafe in town, Cafe Primo.

I really enjoyed my meal. I had the noodles and prawns.

Steve had a chicken burger. He thought the chicken was to dry and that it needed a different sauce.

The noodles and prawns was hokkien noodles with stir fried prawns, onions and spinach in a honey chilli sauce.

I think I am going to have a go at cooking it myself and see if I can make it as yummy.

7 comments:

John Michael said...

Sounds awesome, Therese. I hope to see a recipe on here sometime soon. :D

God bless you!
Regan

Katidids said...

OHH! Date nights are wonderful and so necessary for parents.

Jeanne said...

A night our with just your hubby must be really special for you both - glad you enjoyed your 'date'!

Tea Time With Melody said...

OMGosh, I have been so busy and detached! Your Pregnant! I couldn't figure out why you said you craved Pizza on your comment to me. lololol Congrats on #8 Wow!

Therese said...

oh Melody,

I thought you knew. I am so absorbed with myself that I think everyone knows.

Anyway in about 6 months you will have to ask the pizza shop for the recipe for the pizza and send it to me.

I will also try some eggplant parmesan which is another labor starter evidently lol.

Anonymous said...

Hi Therese,
The meal sounds wonderful. If you make it, care to share some photos?
Blessings,
Jillian
<><

Therese said...

Sure Jillian.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.