Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Tuesday.

Thanks to all who prayed for Christopher. He is still a bit under the weather but definitely improving.

This weekend I am having my cooking weekend and preparing our main meals.

I am going to have a go at making some of my own shortcut pastry. I haven't made this before. I have tried filo pastry and that didn't turn out very well at all. I am making my own pastry for some pasties. The recipe I am using is here.

The other things on my menu plan are:

King Ranch Chicken.
Chicken Spaghetti.
Zucchini Slice.
Tuna Mornay.
Mushroom pasta.
Shepherds pie.
Pizza's.
Chicken Chow Mein.
Chicken Snitzel's.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Hope Christopher gets better soon. Those bugs are hard to shake off. And, I love King Ranch Chicken. My kids eat tons of it when we are in Texas. ang

Anonymous said...

Your menu plan sounds good. I've never heard of King Ranch Chicken or Tuna Mornay.
Good luck to you on preparing your dinners!

gemoftheocean said...

How do you make your mushroom pasta?

Therese said...

I'll post the recipe tonight Gem.

MentalMom said...

King Ranch chicken:D

I'd bet you are the only mom for thousands of miles with that on your weekly menu :LOL:
Definitely been spending too much time with us Texans.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.