Saturday, October 22, 2011

Stylish blogger award.



Thanks so much to Vicky from Creating with Wisdom and Esther from A Catholic mom in Hawaii for passing on the Stylish blogger Award to me. I love both your blogs and feel very privileged to have this award passed on from you.

Editing to add, Lisa from Are We There Yet, also gave me this award. Thanks so  much Lisa. Your blog is another must read that I hate to miss. 

For this award, I need to tell you seven things about myself. 

I have been blogging for so long, it will be hard to come up with 7 things I haven't already said about myself. 

-1-

I believe God gave Steve and I 8 children because it was the only way I would learn the virtue of patience. 

-2-

I like to play sudoku. I try to do at least one a day to keep my mind active. 

-3-

I am not a very good housekeeper. 

-4-

Just about every morning I have eggs on toast for breakfast. 

-5-

I like to listen to The Priests when I am doing house work. 

-6-

Next January, Steve and I have been married 21 years. I love being married. 

-7-

I decided yesterday that we are not going to buy soft drink on a regular basis any more. I really love drinking soft drink but it is so bad for me and the children. They drink a lot because I do too. We are going to have it for special events only from now on. 

I want to pass this award onto the following bloggers.

Nikki from The Roman Road. 
Jamie from Lord, Make Me a Saint.  
Jeanne from A Peaceful Day.
Christie from Garden of Holiness.  

6 comments:

Ebeth said...

THANKS Therese!! Glad to have you back in the blog world!!

Blessings! and Happy Anniversary!

Jamie Jo said...

Oh, thank you Therese! I am honored!

I am also slow at putting up awards....so don't hold your breath, but I'll try!

I love your 7 things!

EC Gefroh said...

Therese, I loved learning more about you. :-)

Christie said...

Thank you so much, and it was great learning more about you!

Jeanne said...

Therese, my friend, I am humbled. Thank you.

I am now going to click on your The Priests link. I am curious about music called that...

I do not believe that you are a poor housekeeper. Yoy put me to shame with all you get done.

Alexandra said...

Ha, ha, I think my housekeeping could use some help as well. It's difficult when you homeschool!

We are right behind you - my husband and I will celebrate 20 years in January.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.