Tuesday, January 06, 2009

A new year and a new look.

I have been a bad mum and neglected all my children and chores this afternoon and spent time changing my blog template. I really like the three columns and wanted to make the colours bright and happy.

Also, I have changed my posting name (in case you didn't notice).

I have been following along Therese from Musings of a mom for a while now. Therese goes to many of the blogs I do too and everytime she was replying and I was getting an email about it, I was thinking, is that what I wrote?

I am also aware of a couple of other bloggers that were getting us mixed up.

Amy from a Word from the herd started calling me Aussie Therese (to differentiate between us) and I thought that is the perfect user name so that Therese and I don't get mixed up anymore.

One other thing I did today was meet Tania from Outback blog. It was great to finally meet. She has also given me a heap of home school books to use this year. I am really looking forward to going through them.

Hope your Tuesday was good. Now I need to go and do some housework.

Therese.

17 comments:

Tania said...

I love your new look blog Therese.

Nice and bright.

I am sure your housework and children can survive one afternoon of neglect. Busy mum's need some time off too. Unfortunately the housework will wait for you.

Loved meeting you all and yes it would be nice to get together again.

Tania

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Very bold and beautiful, just like you,
aussie Therese! Cathy

Jenny of Elefantz said...

You did a brilliant job on your blog, Therese!

Dawn said...

Fantastic job on the blog! It looks great.

Sarah - Kala said...

Vonderbar! Looks great here, dahling!! Yellow is such a happy colour, in'it??

Michele said...

very nice therese! :)

Unknown said...

I love the new look, and I love Aussie Therese!

Herd Momma said...

Good job on the blog. I love the new name. Yes, it does help keep my two Thereses seperate. I love having my Aussie Therese. My Dad ran into someone the other day who was talking about my blog. Daddy asked me who all I send things to. Mom replied "Absolutely everybody." I informed my Dad that I am International now! He was impressed.
Housework can always wait. It will always be there. Augh.

Kalona said...

It looks beautiful! Very cheery. I always think of you as Aussie Mum, anyway. :o)

Anonymous said...

I like your new yellow blog template. Very nice.

Nancy said...

I love the new colors! I also love the three columns too!

It looks great! Don't you just love how the NEW YEAR brings with it newness in everything!

Jean Heimann said...

Therese, It certainly looks bright and cheerful and reminds me of you. Great job!

Adrienne said...

Great job! I'm busy getting my reader up to date. I am soooo far behind on taking care of my blog.

Tracy said...

Pretty!! I love your new look:)

Laura said...

Thanks for making the situation easier by becoming Aussie Therese.
Blog looks sunny and cheerful.
Peace.

Karen said...

I love your new site!! Way to start the New Year! I'm new to blogger, but enjoy reading your posts!!

Anonymous said...

Well done with the new look blog!
Very sunny and cheery :)
God Bless,
Elena

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.