Monday, January 12, 2009

Two awards.


Thank you to Karen from Karen's Catholic Journal for the lemonade award and the Kreativ blogger award.


The lemonade award is given to 10 others who show good attitude (the good kind!) or gratitude.

my ten for this award are:

Lisa Lisa is a mother to 10 here on earth and one in heaven. She has a great attitude to children and is inspirational to me as a mother.

Laura is always a great laugh. She is a teacher and if she was ever to move to Australia and teach at our Catholic school, I would send my children there to be their teacher. I would ask specifically for her too.

God has a great attitude. After all, he puts up with all us sinners.

Alexandra also has a great attitude. She always posts information about great deals and hints on being frugal. We all need that now.

Jennifer who loves chocolate almost as much as me and my huband. I am sure it is the chocolate that gives Jennifer such a great attitude.

Esther has a great attitude and it really shines through on her blog. She will not compromise her faith and stands up for the unborn and less fortunate.

Margret in Minnesota has a great blog and always makes me smile. I think if I was to meet her irl she would make me laugh a lot.

the pomegranate apple is a blog I have only just come across. Ruby is a great supporter of traditional marriages and pro life issues.

Shelly is an amazing mom to 7 and just as inspirational as Lisa.

Laura is such a crazy mama and another blogger that makes me laugh. I love visiting her blog and reading about her family.

I will get to the other award tomorrow. I need to go to bed now.

Therese

13 comments:

SQUELLY said...

Brilliant! Thanks for this- just ound a whole load o really great blogs in one go!

God said...

Thanks, Therese! It's always nice to feel appreciated. Blessings on their way!

Love,

God

Anonymous said...

thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

I feel like if someone like you finds my blog helpful then I am getting near my goal. I'm so delighted! Thank you!

Lisa said...

Thanks, Aussie Therese! &:o)) You're so sweet ~ and so deserving, yourself! You have the best attitude!

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

Thanks, Honeypie! I'm glad I make someone besides myself laugh! At first I thought that first Laura was me and I thought, "Uh, is SHE crazy or something? NOONE would hire ME to teach their kids!". THEN, I thought maybe you were being sarcastic...THEN I realized, whew, that there's actually more than one Laura blogger in the world (but only one crazy one heehee). I like the new look! Guess I haven't been here in a while it's been so busy I don't have time to read ANY blogs, barely even time to write my own!
MWWWWAAAHHHHHH, that's a big smootchy kiss blown across a couple oceans right back atcha!

Therese said...

lol I didn't realize there were two Laura's at first. I need to put in your blog name too.

Thanks so much for the kiss across the ocean.

EC Gefroh said...

Mahalo nui loa Therese! You are so sweet. BTW, I love your blog's new look. Congrats on the two new awards you received.

SQUELLY said...

Apologies for the nonsense I wrote earlier but the f on my school computer is in desperate need of maintainance and I was obviously a bit excited-what I wanted to say was thank you for pointing me to these great blogs! and congrats to all winners- well deserved!

Therese said...

lol Squelly. I knew what you were saying. I had a problem recently with our spacebar and was writing all kinds of rubbish.

Margaret in Minnesota said...

Thank you so much, sweet Therese. I am honored to be in such company--and to have been spoken of so kindly by you. :)

PS. I do like to laugh. It feels much better than crying, I think.

My Chocolate Heart said...

This gave me a big smile! Thank you so much for the sweet gift! Though, I think it's you and your husband who love chocolate almost as much as I do, dear! In my heaven, the streets are paved with dark chocolate!
So nice to have found you!
Blessings,
Jennifer

Laura said...

Oh wow.
Thank you. I just saw this for the first time.
You are very sweet.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.