Saturday, January 03, 2009

meme: A year in review of Aussie Coffee Shop.

I found this fun meme over at Amy's and told her I would do it.

The rules are:

How to Play. 1) Look back to your archives for 2008.2) Collect the first sentence you wrote every month for the whole year. (This doesn't have to be the literal first day of the month--just the first post.)3) Entertain us on your blog, link back here, and post a comment here with the link to your blog. (And if you're blogless, just remember the first sentence you spoke every month for the whole year and post it here.

So here goes:

January:Link
This time, 16 years ago, Daniel was about a hour and a half old. My first born was born on the 1st of the 1st.

February: Link
I just got an email from Tom's endo. His hba1c is down to 7.2%. His last one was 10.3% so it is much better. To put it in perspective, a non diabetic person has a hba1c of 5%

March: Link
Tom is now home. Ketone's are now negative and he seems much better.

April: Link
I haven't done a recipe for a while so I thought I would share this one. (This recipe is for Potato Pancakes)

May: Link
Since it is the first day of the month I am putting my list together for my oamc.

June: Link
Today I changed our home school and housework routine and it was great. The children seemed to like it too.

July: Link
Thanks Jean for tagging me for this meme.

August: link
Many of you probably recognise the title of my post. It is the opening chapter for the book, Please Don't drink the Holy Water.

September: Link
Thanks Annelisa for emailing this to me.

October: Link
I turn 42. My mother has come up to stay with us and took us out for tea tonight.

November: Link
I have come across many new and great blogs over the last month.

December: Link
So it is time again for 5mart Martha.

So that is a year in review for Aussie Coffee Shop.

3 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Well, I did it....A big thank you!!!!! Cathy

yofed said...

thank you so much! I just posted mine, and it was so... enlightening! lol There are so many things I had forgotten about both good and bad...

Thanks again!

http://yofed.blogspot.com/2009/01/2008-in-review-meme.html

Alexandra said...

It's been nice reading here the past year! Keep on blogging. :)

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.