Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Four-four-four-four meme.

Thanks Jean for tagging me for this meme.


A) Four places that I go to over and over:
Church.
Coles.
School.
Big W.

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Abbey
Fr. John Speekman
Annelisa
Marco

C) My favorite 4 places to eat:
Hungry Jacks because the children go on the playground and leave us alone to talk.
King Po Restaurant.
Hannavile Hotel.
Old Willows brewery


D) Four places I would rather be right now:
USA. (Texas first)
London
Rome
Fiji


E) Four people I think will respond:
Lowdenclear since I mentioned her here.
Easter who responds all the time and I do appreciate it.
Laura the Crazy Mama (because she likes to talk so much)
Lilder since I mentioned Texas specifically for her.


F) Four TV shows I watch all the time:
I don't watch TV.

G) Four words that best describe you:
Catholic.
Mother.
Generous.
Caring.


H) Four favorite "old school" Hollywood Actors/Actressess:
Fred Astaire.
Judy Garland
Meryl Streep.
Jerry Lewis.

I)Four favorite "old school" television game shows:
It's academic.
Family Feud.
The price is right.
Wheel of fortune.

J)Four favorite "old school" television shows:
Gilligan's Island.
Gomer Pyle.
Bewitched.
Crackerjack.

K) List four things you liked best about Christmas when you were a child:
Family dinner.
presents.
Midnight Mass.
Swimming if the party was at my uncles house.

L) List four things you liked best about Halloween when you were a child:
No Halloween here.


M) List four things you did not like about growing up:
Puberty.
High school.
having to have more responsibility.
Being shy around guys especially.


N) List four events that impacted your life (can by anytime throughout your lifetime):
Meeting my dear husband.
Returning to the Catholic faith.
Reading St. Therese's autobiography.
The death of my older sister (aged three).

I am tagging the four people that email me regularly (in question B).

Therese

2 comments:

Easter Almuena said...

Hello dear Therese. This sounds fun and I thank you. :-)

Hugs to you, dear Therese.

H F J said...

Yeah, TEXAS! If I didn't live here I would want to come too. And I still promise... the first thing I will do when I win the lottery it throw a great big Texas party here just for you! :)

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.