1) We need a new improved diet. I always notice when we are eating lots of fresh fruits, vegetables and less processed food that the boys sugars are much much easier to manage. I want to do a new menu plan that has more vegetable based main meals. Just about everyone likes eggplant parmigiana. I want to get a few more meals like this that we can eat regularly. If you have any suggestions please post them in the comments.
Done. I have made up a couple of new menu plans that incorporate a lot more vegetables into our diet. I am noticing the difference especially with Christopher's bsl.
2) Declutter something. Since starting the boys room over the weekend, I have the buy. I think I need to declutter our bedroom. Especially our walk in robe.
I didn't do our bedroom or walk in robe but I did get all the paper work up to date and that is a kind of de cluttering. This week I will hopefully do our walk in robe.
3) Take Christopher and Joseph to mass each day.
4) 1 Holy hour.
My list this week:
1) De clutter our walk in robe.
2) 1 holy hour.
3) Take Joseph for his fitting for some splints. He needs to have a splint to help relax his muscles. One of the problems caused by the stroke is Joseph constantly keeps his leg muscles tense. He needs to be fitted with a AFO to help his muscle relax. Tomorrow morning I will take him and have him fitted. Not sure when we will have the splints.
4) Keep up with washing.
5) clean out one kitchen cupboard/draw.
Therese from Musings of a Mom also joins in Smart Martha Monday. Pop over to her blog and see what she is up to this week.