Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A faithful Catholic women.

Last night, I came across a new Catholic women's blog. Thanks to Ebeth for linking to her.

The new blog has a great post and I wanted to spread the word also.

Read the post here. 

Here is the statement Caroline has asked us to post which I am in full agreement with:

I am a faithful practising Roman Catholic woman, who attends Mass at least once a week and who believes in and practices the Church’s teachings, specifically pertaining to matters on sexuality, contraception, abortion, marriage and the ordination of women. I believe that the Roman Catholic Church is sympathetic to and representative of the needs and concerns of women and their children, wherever they may be in the world. I would like to offer our new Pope Francis, my prayers and support and thank him for his continued protection and support of mothers and their unborn children. I fully endorse Church doctrine in relation to women’s issues.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Terese!
Your blog has been nominated for a Liebster award by Mike Shaw at http://mikeshaw65.blogspot.com (Seriously, this is not a scam/spam comment, we promise).
See the details here:
http://mikeshaw65.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-liebster-award-helping-blog.html

Michele said...

Hello Therese! Its been a long time! I hope you're well, and enjoying the spring! I moved my blog to wordpress, and here is the link if you'd like to come and visit :)

http://bluetabbycat.wordpress.com/

Therese said...

Hi Michele. It is good to hear from you again. Will come and visit your blog tonight.

Therese said...

Mike, thanks for the award.

Michele said...

how is everyone doing over there in warm, sunny Australia? :)

Therese said...

we are going pretty well here Michele. Since I last spoke to you, our daughter Amelia was also diagnosed with type 1 diabetes so we have three children with it now.I don blog as much now because life is pretty busy but I still read a few blogs when I get time.

Mike said...

Your blog has been nominated for a Liebster award by Mike Lindner at http://wdmt.blogspot.com (Seriously, this is not a scam/spam comment, we promise). See the details here:
http://wdmt.blogspot.com/2013/04/ich-bin-ein-liebster.html

Vicky said...

Hi Therese,

Just stopping by to say I hope everything is well with you and your family. I hope that your children with diabetes are doing okay. Keeping you in my prayers.

God bless:-)

Andrea said...

Hello Therese!
Nice to see a Catholic lady who is truly Catholic, and proud to be so! May God bless you!
Have a look at this - I'm sure you'll like it too
http://heralds.ca/newinsights/

Therese said...

Hi Vicky,

Sorry I haven't replied until now. life has been pretty busy but I am feeling in control with all our diabetic children. Thanks for your prayers.

Hi Andrea,

Thanks so much for the link. I will have to have a good look at all the information there later. It looks really good at first glance.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.