Thursday, July 10, 2008

Last day all together.

Tomorrow I will be saying farewell to Steve, Daniel, Sam and Madeline as they embark on their trip to WYD in Sydney.

I am so mixed in emotions for them all. I am excited that they will be able to spend time learning more about our faith and have the opportunity to see the Pope but I will miss them all like crazy.

Brigette, Tom, Amelia and Christopher and I have lots planned. I will go to Bolleroo and catch up with our friends Linda and Bill and get some more home school resources. We will have a video night and they all keep on talking about camping in our bedroom all together. I said I will camp in my bed.

On our video night we will have some take away for tea. I am hoping that the housework will be a bit more manageable with 4 less people in the house.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting for your family! I'll remember them in my prayers as they make their trip to WYD.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful opportunity for them!
It'll be strange without them.
I just got my oldest back from the USA.

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

I'll prayt that their guardian angels keep them safe from the crazies at the WYD. I hear it can get pretty wild!

I hope you have a "restful" time with only FOUR to take care of!

Jackie Parkes MJ said...

Sounds exciting!!

Easter Almuena said...

Hello dear Therese,

I know how it goes for homeschooling families when some have to be elsewhere. I am glad to hear that you have lots of plans with the other children. I am sure it will be fun!

Please come and visit and pray for our unemployed. I especially need your prayers for our fellow Catholic blogger, Evann.

Many thanks and have a great weekend!

Love,
Easter::-)

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.