Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tagged.

I have been tagged by Kathy from A Bit of the Blarney and by Alexandra at Happy Hearts at Home for the Unspectacular quirk meme and Tag meme.

Since these two meme's have similar questions I thought I would give you all 6 quirks of mine and then an extra fact about me. I will tag 7 people too. You can do what I do or choose which ever tag you want to do.

My 6 quirks.

I cannot stand drivers not following road rules or going out exits that say no exit. I feel like pulling them over and telling them off.

I chew my bottom lip a lot.

I would be a very lonely person without DCF message board and the Catholic Blogging Community.

I hate cold weather with a passion.

I loved reading Trixie Belden when I was growing up and have read every book in the series.

I often sit with my hand over my mouth and blow on my hands to warm them up.

I hope to travel one day to all the Marian apparitions sites in Europe. I also want to travel to the USA and Canada and meet all my blogging friends.

I tag:

Angie

Kimberly

Amber

Catholic Convert

Kalona

JoAnn

and

Shirley

9 comments:

gemoftheocean said...

Hey, another Trixie fan. I loved those things. There's a website around. I have the "Golden PRess" editions of the 1st 15. In the rest other authors took over. There was quite a gap in publication from #15 to #16 and it shows. Mart, for instance doesn't use as fancy a vocabulary all the time. But boy, I loved that series.

Angie said...

Hi Therese,
I answered my tagging questions. I hope I did it right. Have a great evening! ang

A Bit of the Blarney said...

I used to try to warm my hands under warm water, but after I would dry them off, they were cold again...don't you just hate that? Thank you! This was fun and when you come to the States, let me know!!! Cathy

Michele said...

my 6 quirks?

i hate chit chat. it drives me nuts when people talk to much.

i like silence. noisy neighbors drive me up the wall! like the guy next door who drives with rap music so loud it blows the walls off your house and he figures that everyone likes it. (NOT!!!!) so they have to hear it.
(NOT)

i love solitude. just me and the hubby.

i read a great deal.

i love cold weather - up to -22. i do not like it hotter than 23 degrees. (celsius)

my habits? well, i love to play board games as a family and like to shop with my hubby.

but my most favorite thing in the whole world is when i can get to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass!

Alexandra said...

Thanks for doing this. :) You are welcome in my home anytime if you came visit the U.S.

John Michael said...

I also want to travel to the USA and Canada and meet all my blogging friends.

We would love to have you come by our place. Bring the kids, we will make room.

Peace!

Oz said...

I had a go at one of the doohickeys - the quirky one. I'll try the other one in a few days.

BTW When blogspot tries to read your blog it is getting a bad referral in the header. I think that is why the 'last updated' code isn't working properly. The link in my blogroll is auto-generated by blogspot (I give it the URL and it works everything out) but when I click on it it gives some error about redirection...

Therese said...

Thanks CC. I will have a look into it. Do you know if the picture would have an affect on that?

Kimberly said...

Thank you for tagging me. I will get it on my blog soon. I hope all is well and everyone had a good time at WYD. God Bless you my dear blogging friend!

JMJ & Blessed be God forever!

Kimberly

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.