Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tagged.

I have been tagged by Kathy from A Bit of the Blarney and by Alexandra at Happy Hearts at Home for the Unspectacular quirk meme and Tag meme.

Since these two meme's have similar questions I thought I would give you all 6 quirks of mine and then an extra fact about me. I will tag 7 people too. You can do what I do or choose which ever tag you want to do.

My 6 quirks.

I cannot stand drivers not following road rules or going out exits that say no exit. I feel like pulling them over and telling them off.

I chew my bottom lip a lot.

I would be a very lonely person without DCF message board and the Catholic Blogging Community.

I hate cold weather with a passion.

I loved reading Trixie Belden when I was growing up and have read every book in the series.

I often sit with my hand over my mouth and blow on my hands to warm them up.

I hope to travel one day to all the Marian apparitions sites in Europe. I also want to travel to the USA and Canada and meet all my blogging friends.

I tag:

Angie

Kimberly

Amber

Catholic Convert

Kalona

JoAnn

and

Shirley
Post a Comment

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.