Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Eweewe.

The lovely Fr. John Speekman from Homilies and Reflections from Australia tagged me for a An Eweewe.

Now I can all hear you ask, what is an Eweewe? Well this is what Fr. John tells us about them.

A Eweewe is closely related to a Meme which gives you a chance to tell others about you. A Eweewe (pronounced you you and, according to an ancient tradition, sometimes written as Yuyu or even Uu) gives others a chance to tell you about you. Now that's simple enough, isn't it? And so worth doing!

Easy isn't it. (as long as the person doesn't get embarrassed and say boy I shouldn't have asked these people to do this).

So here are the things I am suppose to say about Fr. John.

1. In a few words explain why you find me so attractive as a human being.
2. Name two things you admire about me.
3. Name two more.
4. Place a tick if you agree:
I am dynamic
witty
fun to be with
cool
5. Say something nice about me.


Well, I could

1) be really nice and reply just like Adrienne. or

2) be cheeky and reply just like Gina did at Fr's blog, or

3) I could just say:

"Fr John, if you have a need for affirmation go talk to your mother, or someone."

I think I will go with number three so Fr. John, go and talk to your mother will you?

I want to add to that though, I really enjoy your blog and I really enjoyed meeting you back in January. I certainly hope that you will be up our way again and will call in for a meal, not just a cup of coke.

If you do call in, you will be very cool (if you sit under the air conditioner especially) and I am sure you will think of something witty to say to our children.

Now, I am going to tag

Jean,
Leah and
Esther

because I am sure these women can think of lots of nice things to say about me and I hope they tag some people and have lots of nice things said back to them.

4 comments:

Michele said...

therese, this for you:

1. In a few words explain why you find me so attractive as a human being: your very nice, and your a faithful Catholic that loves God, her family and are kind to those who are suffering.

2. Name two things you admire about me: We have a lot in common :)

3. Name two more: We like the some of the same foods:)

4. Place a tick if you agree: since i don't have a check mark, i'll use an x for agreement: x

I am dynamic : true
witty: true
fun to be with: never met you but assured, its true
cool: true
5. Say something nice about me: no problem! your wonderful, funny, good taste in clothes, you love to sew, have a great blog, and a good cook!
and to many more to list!

EC Gefroh said...

Therese, I saw this on Adrienne's blog and was very confused. If I can figure out what I am supposed to do, I will love to play. Mahalo for the tag!

Therese said...

Esther,

What you need to do, is answer the questions about me. You need to name two things you admire about me etc.

Then you tag three more people and ask them to answer the questions about you. It is the reverse of a meme. Does that help?

EC Gefroh said...

Yup! Sure does. Thanks Therese.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.