Sunday, May 31, 2009

Catching up.

I have really neglected a lot of blogs this week. I had over 1000 unread new items in my reader. It couldn't tell me how many but I think it was over 1100.

I am sorry I haven't been to as many blogs. Life seems busy but I don't really know what has made it that way. I think it is just general weariness from the cold (which fortunately I am starting to get over) and keeping up with all my housework.

I will catch up with everyone's blog this week. I think tonight though I have to just mark all as read so that I can start fresh tomorrow morning.

Have a great Sunday and don't forget to sing Happy Birthday to the church today. It was born on Pentecost Sunday.

6 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

It would appear you have a life! Good for you! Take care! Cathy

Tea Time With Melody said...

Sorry your not feeling well, I hope you get better soon. My life is so busy that I am surprised that I haven't gotten sick and my kids are grown! I should have nothing to do really. lol I admire you for all that you do you are super mom...

paramedicgirl said...

Life should get in the way of blogging. We only do this as a hobby, and most of us spend WAY too much time at it!

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

Eh, we can catch up in the winter (here)! I will still stop by to check how things are going! Congrats to Tom! This is an exciting time for the family. I love First Communions!

Adrienne said...

When my RSS feed looks like that I just mark "all as read" and go to bed and start fresh the next day.

Kate Wicker said...

Hope you're feeling better now.

Blessings,
Kate

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.