Monday, May 04, 2009

5mart Martha Monday.

Here is my last list

I didn't post my 5 last week because we had the news about Christopher. I felt a bit down about it and didn't really want to think about what I had and hadn't done.

Looking back though, I didn't do the shopping bags yet. I have cleaned a bit more out of the storeroom and I finished of the curriculum plan for this term. I haven't bought any soft drink for the fortnight except when Steve and I went out for tea. My prayer journal is still very neglected.

So my plan for this week:

Sew the shopping bags. Today was day one of no plastic bags. I need to make some or else I will be forced into buying them when we do our next main shop.

Homeschool and household: Continue Tom's preparation for First Communion. Tom asked our parish priest what his favourite cake was and he said a good old fruit cake so Tom and Amelia are both very keen to make one for him.

Health: Eating well and drinking water. I am actually starting to like drinking water.

Prayer: Morning prayer with Steve and journal writing.

1 comment:

Lerin said...

They sound like good goals! I definitely need to up the water intake too.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.