Monday, December 21, 2009

5mart Martha (and Mary) Monday.

Three Weeks ago, while I was doing my 5mart Martha and Mary Monday, I got the call that told me dad had died.

Needless to say, I didn't finish of that post and it is probably still in draft mode.

Usually, during the school holidays, I haven't posted 5mart Martha but I have a few things I want to get ready before the baby is born so I am going to do it for the next few weeks.

Mary's.

1) I have started a novena to the Infant of Prague. I want to finish this off.

2) Weekday mass. We went this morning and I hope to go tomorrow and Wednesday. There is no morning mass on Christmas Eve but we will go to the family mass that night.

3) Prayer time with Steve.

4) Bible reading. I really need to read the Bible more.

5) Family rosary.

Martha's:

1) Finish Christmas Shopping.

2) Pattern preparation for babies sleeping bag.

3) Draft a pattern to make Amelia a shirred dress.

4) Rest each afternoon.

5) Finish writing Christmas Cards and send them.


6 comments:

Kym-Anne said...

Hi Therese,
Thankfully I have finished my Christmas shopping and only have to duck out to Wollies to buy the groceries.

Your definatly going to need to rest after youv'e completed your list, you sound like your busy, busy, busy :)

Jeanne said...

Sigh, you always make me feel so inferior. wish I could sew...

Gae said...

Eear Therese,
Having difficulty keeping up with things but wanted to let you know I have been praying for you and your sweet little baby.
Hope you are managing, try not to over do it in these last weeks.
God Bless

Abbey's Road said...

May God bless you especially now when you are still so hurt over the loss of your father. I am urged by your "Mary's" to pray more, and that is the next thing I will do!

Christmas Blessings to you and yours,

Abbey

Tracy said...

I have yet to finish my Christmas shopping.. so close...just a few more stocking items:-)
Have a lovely day Therese!!

Colleen said...

My husband has a special devotion to The Infant of Prague...and we loved praying to Him back when we were first starting out, and really struggling financially. he has blessed us and we always make it by. He's awesome!!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.