Monday, December 28, 2009

5mart Martha (and Mary) Monday.

My list from last week was pretty well complete.

I didn't send Christmas cards, didn't read from the bible and forgot to pray the novena prayer on Saturday.

With the pattern for Amelia's shirred dress, I tried a few different widths with some different tensions on the machine and found the right one that I will be using. I will try and get this dress done tomorrow.

sleeping bag pattern is drafted, nappy pattern is copied. I have the bamboo fleece and PUL fabric but need some flannelette and to wash the fleece before I sew it.

Anyway my list for this week:

Mary's.

Pray LOH with Steve.

Pray the family rosary.

Read the bible.

Start another novena.

Have a mass offered for Dad. It will be a month this week since he passed away.

Martha's (I only have three this week).

Wash the bamboo fleece.

Make Amelia's dress.

Rest each afternoon.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Therese,
At your stage in pregnancy, I was incapable of doing terribly much apart from keep off my feet, so you're doing incredibly well.

Resting each afternoon is a very wise move. :)

Have a great week,
Blessings,
Jillian

A Bit of the Blarney said...

You certainly have your work cut out for you!!! (No pun intended!)Have a grand day...and indeed, rest in the afternoon! Cathy

kim said...

make sure you rest!

sounds like you have a good plan.

Anonymous said...

God Bless you and your family, and your new little one!

Yes - when I was pregnant, I was a turtle! You certainly are ambitious, and God loves you for it! He rewards us not for our successes; but for our efforts.

A Blessed & Holy Christmas and New Year in The Holy Family.

Cindy said...

Take it slow, get enough rest. Here is mine for the week. You make me look lazy!

http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=5063505216850442600&postID=2847871436161627073


cindy

Violeta said...

glory to our Lord from Romania !!!!
Realy dont matter what religion we are ,we all we have one LORD of ours lifes !!
Please read the blog - My heart His words -at archive at november ,Humbled and Convicted .
my friend Tammy Nischan wrote the story of some kids and we fight for them to help this kids .

I LOVE YOU BLOG , i`m praying that our GOD to give you one blessed life !!
Happy new year and all the best in all what you doing ,my friend !!!

mail for contact me is
-tibivio72@yahoo.com
ps:
and you alls of you wich want to read areal story of life and how i founded the LORD of my life you can look at the blog !

sweet blessings ,

Violeta

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.