Monday, January 01, 2007

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Aussie Coffee Shop

Thanks so much to Judy for sending me a reminder to post here again. Life has been unusually busy. I have been thinking about my blog but just haven't had the time to post.

4 weeks before Christmas we had a Christmas pagent. After the pagent the children can go to Gladstone Square and have free rides and see Santa. There is also some bands playing and our Mayor speaks. My children all had a fun time and Christopher went on his first ride.

We have put up Christmas lights this year for the first time. It looks really good. I can say that without being to bigheaded since Daniel and his friend Madison put them up.

We had Carols by Candlelight the weekend before Christmas which I really enjoyed also. Thnis is the first time we have taken the children to anything like this. I think it will become a regular event for years to come.

Christmas day was full of lots to eat, wrapping paper all over the floor and fun together as a family. The day after Christmas we went to Steve's parents shack and stayed for two nights with Steve's sister, Joanne. She has three young boys and my children all enjoy staying with them and spending time together. After this we spent a couple of days in Adelaide catching up with friends and family. It was a nice week but it is good to be back home.

New Years has just past as I have written this post. Today we celebrate Daniels 15 birthday. Happy Birthday Daniel. I hope you have many more.

Happy New Year to everyone. I pray that God will bless all who read this blog in 2007.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. Daniel is your oldest, right? My (only) younger brother is a Daniel too.

You should come over to my blog and take a pick at the snow pictures I posted. :0)

Glad to see you back blogging.

Therese said...

Yes. Daniel is our eldest.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.