Friday, September 14, 2007

Another award for my blog.


Muddy Mama has very kindly passed on another award to me.
She loves my blog.
Well thank you so much Muddy Mama. I love yours too. It is also on my must see everyday list.
Now I get to pass this onto other bloggers that I like too.
First I want to give this to Jane at Building the Ark blogspot. I have only just started reading Janes blog regularly. It is one that I really enjoy so that is my first.
Next on my list is Joakim at Catholic Ponderer. Although he has been on holidays and hasn't been updating much lately it is still one of my favourite blogs.
Three is for Marie and Ginny at View from the Pews and Big is Beautiful. Both your blogs are great and deserve this award. I love visiting them and always feel uplifted after reading your posts.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An update from my earlier post.
Thanks too everyone that prayed for me today. I am feeling much better tonight. The younger children went to kids club and Steve and I were able to go out for tea with Christopher. We went down to Subway and had a very nice time together. I am of to bed early so that I am not feeling so flat tomorrow.

6 comments:

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Thanks Therese,

I love your blog, too! I'm glad to read you are feeling better. I'm off to fix tea for myself and call the orthopaedist, my eldest came home from football last night with a broken elbow!

Thanks again,
Jane

Michele said...

there's a nice little surprise for you over at my blog therese:)

Ebeth said...

Therese, Hope you are feeling better. I'm "climbing" for you today in prayer.

Ebeth

Marie said...

Therese:)

many thanks for nominating our blogs. WOW. I love YOUR blog.

You must be stronger than me that flu laid me up for weeks:(. Thank goodness you are recovering.

Peace & blessings to you hon:)

Marie

jj said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. And thanks for the kind words. Made me really happy. :-)

Therese said...

You are both mose welcome Marie and Joakim.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.