Monday, September 24, 2007

Mathetes Award.


I am feeling very honoured to have been chosen by Marie and Ginny for this award.

Here is what the Mathetes award is:

"Its a brand new award being passed out. It is the Mathetes Award. created by Dan King of Management by God to recognize those who take to heart the Great Commission and further God's Kingdom by creating more disciples for Him. According to Dan mathetes is the Greek word for disciple.The rules for the award, as posted by it's creator are as follows: In the spirit of this award, the rules are simple. Winners of this award must pick five other "disciples" to pass it on to. As you pass it on, I just ask that you mention and provide links for (1)this post as the originator of the award (Dan King of management by God), (2) the person that awarded it to you, and then (3) name and sites of the five that you believe are fulfilling the role of a disciple of Christ."

So my five people that I want to pass this award onto:

1 and 2 go to Kris and Moira at Party of Nine
Kris and Moira don't even know me or that I exist. I came across their blog from Muddy Mama's.I have chosen Moira because she wrote a beautiful tribute about her sister that was born with Downs Syndrome. You can read it here . I have chosen Kris because she has obviously done a great job raising her children to have a child that can write such a tribute to her baby sister.

My third choice is Muddy Mama . Muddy Mama is such a good friend and I feel encouraged to live a faithful life by her example. I enjoy going and reading her blog and seeing what is happening in there lives.

Fourth is Diana at St. Fiacre's garden . I love visiting this blog too.Diana is both funny and witty. I also learn many things from her blog like her prayer to St. Fiacre. I hadn't even heard of St. Fiacre until I went to Diana's blog.

My final choice is Ebeth at A Catholic mom climbing the pillars. What a great blog Ebeth has. I love her daughters saint reports and her sharings. I really loved her post on being a good Catholic Parent.


There are many other blogs out there. I really found it hard to choose just five. Thanks for passing this on Marie and Ginny.

4 comments:

xxxxxx said...

And you thought of ME? I am so terribly flattered! I gotta think about my five!

Therese said...

Yes I thought of you. It was hard to just pick five. Good luck with your five.

Anonymous said...

Therese, What a kind thing to do! Thank you! Hmmm... Passing this one on will require some thought. :)

Therese said...

You are welcome MM.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.