Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tagged for a meme.

Jean at Catholic Fire has tagged me for a meme.

Here's a fun quiz made up especially for bloggers. The rules are easy. Just post the quiz on your blog and answer the questions, then pass it on to five other bloggers, and link to them in your post. Be sure to link back to the one who sent it to you.

1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo?

As far as I am aware there is no TLM in our whole diocese so I attend the Novus Ordo.

2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there?

NA

3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be?

Roman Catholic.

4. Are you a comment junkie?

absoultely. I love to talk and I love to comment. I also love it when people comment here.

5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on?

Yes. Most of the time. Sometimes I forget where I have left comments so I don't go back.

6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog?

Never. In the days that I didn't have a blogger account I still left my name by choosing other rather than anonymous.

7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on?

I think I would like to be on the Spirit of Vatican II banned websites blogroll.

8. Which blog is the first one you check?

My own.

9. Have you met any other bloggers in person?

Not yet but next Wednesday I am meeting Louise.

10. What are you reading?

Nothing at the moment but in a couple of weeks I am getting Designing your own Classical Curriculum to prepare to home school my two youngest school student next year.

Bonus Question! Has your site been banned by Spirit of Vatican II? No, it has not. If it has, who do you think Father Tim really is?

No. I haven't been banned by Spirit of Vatican II but I would like to be.

I think that Fr. Tim is a very devout Catholic Priest from Knoxville.

Now I tag Jackie at Catholic Mom of 10

Jane at building the Ark

Shelly at Party of nine.

Ellie at A peek of the Pecks.

and finally

Viking at Vikings Vocation

Edit to add, since Jackie doesn't want to do this meme I have decided to tag Eamonn at Peregrinus Hibernenis. This is a sneaky tag. I want to see what answer's Lowdenclear would give to this but she doesn't seem to like me giving her meme's so if I give it to Eamonn I am sure he will pass it on to her and it wouldn't even be my fault that she had it. Hee hee.

12 comments:

Jean Heimann said...

Good answers, Therese!
Nice and brief and to the point.

God bless you!

Anonymous said...

thanks Therese but due to recent events i am never passing a comment on the Latin Mass again!

Therese said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Therese said...

no worries Jackie. Thanks Jean.

lowdenclear said...

Since when did I not like you giving me memes?!?! :-P

I'll wait and see if Éamonn tags me... :-D

Therese said...

Well you didn't say that you don't like them. But when you say and don't tag me for this one it kinda gives the impression that you don't.

lowdenclear said...

Ah no, I just couldn't think of any answers to that particular one, so wanted to get out of doing it, hehehe! :-D

Therese said...

Oh OK. Well I get to see Eamonn's answers and I may tell him that he has to tag you too.

Cskaaren said...

I have answered the meme. Thanks for the tag.

Therese said...

Thanks viking.

Peter said...

Nice to see more good Catholic bloggers here downunder! Maybe we could do a kind of newsy/directory blog for Aussies?

I'll be reading your posts for a bit now :)

Therese said...

Hi Peter,

Welcome to my blog. I will go and check yours out too.

A news directory for Aussie bloggers would be great.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.