Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What do you all think of this?







Look at what the are doing in Japan.

I got these pictures in an email and this is what is written with it:

Square Watermelons

A round watermelon can take up a lot of room
in a refrigerater and the usually round fruit
often sits awkwardly on refrigerator shelves.

Smart Japanese Farmers have forced their watermelons
to grow into a square shape by inserting the melons into
square, tempered glass cases while the fruit
is still growing on the vine.

5 comments:

Michele said...

i dont have room for any watermelons in my fridge. i wonder if they taste square? tee hee hee:)

Therese said...

hee hee. I don't know if they taste square but I don't care as long as they are still sweet.

paramedicgirl said...

Oh, my goodness! That is soooo weird!!! Well, at least they didn't do it with hormones.

Therese said...

When I told my husband about it he said well how efficient.

I am glad it isn't hormones either.

Judy said...

I think its cool! At least they didn't alter the genetic make-up watermelons!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.