Monday, December 01, 2008

6 things that make me happy.

Heidi has a new meme posted that I wanted to take part in.

According to the rules, I have to post six things that make me really happy ... and pass it on to give six more people a reason to be thankful! (And not the least bit irked that they've been sucked into yet another meme.)

So my 6 things that make me happy.

1. A clean organised house.
2. Relaxed weekends with families sitting around a lot.
3. Finishing sewing an outfit for our children and seeing their faces light up.
4. meeting other mum bloggers and getting to know them.
5. Writing on my blog and looking back through it and remembering good memories.
6. Summer nights.

I tag the following:

Elena from Precious Treasures

Yofed from The Land of Cheerios, Sticky Fingers and Muddy Shoes

Tracy from A Catholic Mom in Minnesota

Kathy from A Bit of the Blarney

Lisa from Are We there Yet?

Ellie from A peek of The Pecks

8 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Will give this a try soon...right now the computer is on the "fritz"...DRAT. Hope we can get it fixed soon! Thanks Cathy

Tania said...

Funny how it is the simple things that make us happy. Having a happy family is the best blessing of all.

Hope you are having a good day.

I am enjoying a day of not doing too much. It's my birthday and I have spent most of the morning talking on the phone, which will ring constantly all day. And my friend popped around for a cup of tea and brought with her a lovely home made gift. Hubby is away and Jack is at school so I have the house to myself.

How did Tom and Amelia go with their soccer on Friday? I saw them playing for a short while and their team seem to be doing alright.

Therese said...

Tania,

Happy Birthday. Tom and Amelia lost their soccer game on Friday night. Tom kicked a goal so he was happy with that.

Steve recognised Jack on Friday night. Did you have a blue jacket on? We saw (you possibly) with a jacket walking after Jack around the field. I was going to come and speak to you and ask if you were Tania but didn't want to have the wrong person.

Tania said...

Yep that sounds like me Therese. I think your husband may have taught Jack at his school last week.

Marie said...

Oh I love cold winter nights especially if it is raining..I already can't wait for winter and summer has only just begun lol;).

Peace to you Therese:)

Mariexoxooxoxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for picking up on this, Therese! Heidi

Lisa said...

I'm with you on the clean organised house! Wish it happened more often around here! &;o) Thanks for the tag! I know I can probably come up with six!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the tag Therese. I'll have it happening on my blog soon ... I seem to be running out of hours in the day lately,lol.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.