Friday, February 12, 2010

Just a quick hi and

Thank you to all the people that have sent us messages and good wishes on the birth of Joseph.

It has been a long week but I am now starting to feel almost back to normal again. I have to keep reminding myself that I am 5 years older than I was when I delivered Christopher and recovery is going to take longer because of this.

Hopefully this weekend I will get back to reading blogs and leaving comments. I had over 600 new items in my reader yesterday and over 100 today so I had to mark all as read.

The messages that have been left have given me a huge boost. I am so thankful for all of you and the joy you share with us on Joseph's birth. I have some photos on my camera that haven't been uploaded yet. Once they are uploaded I will put them all up.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you are feeling better! Take your time-we'll be here! :D

Jennifer in TX said...

Hi Therese,
I will be praying for you as you recover...I am sorry it has been so slow...but that just means you must not do too much and enjoy little Joseph (love the name!). Hugs to you and prayers for you on your "babymoon."

Sarah - Kala said...

Congratulations!
I love God's blessings! HE is so good!
Wishing you a blessed recovery.

Anonymous said...

So happy for you, Therese! Enjoy this time: as you know, it flies by too quickly! Blessings! Glenys

antonia said...

aw! you called him Joseph-- great name!!

all the best for your recovery

xxxx

Gramma 2 Many said...

I have been thinking about you since the weekend but did not find the time to check in. Glad to see you are doing well. Will have to go back and read your posts because I missed the big announcement.
Love the name. A very strong one.

Mary N. said...

I hope you are back to 100% soon! That's if you can get any sleep;) Joseph is a beautiful name. Looking forward to seeing more pictures! God bless you!

Kate Wicker said...

Keeping you close in prayer!

Anonymous said...

Hi Therese,
Looking forward to lots more photos of baby Joseph.

Take time for yourself. :)

Have a wonderful weekend,
Blessings,
Jillian

Edith said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful. Looking forward to following as he grows and you recover.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.