Monday, January 16, 2012

Smart Martha Monday

On my list last week, I wanted to clean out the clutter from the boys room. I changed my plan though and decided instead to get the younger children's sewing finished. We are going to  my brother's 50th birthday this weekend and I wanted them to all have a good outfit made by me so I decided to focus on that. Now that they all have an outfit (except for Christopher's shirt, I can start on a couple of outfits for me.

So my to do list this week is to sew Christopher's shirt and a dress for me. I also want to start putting a spiritual thing on my must do list each week so this week it will be to get back into spending one prayer hour at church in front of the blessed sacrament. I haven't been for the last two weeks and want to keep on doing it regularly.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like a very productive week!

Amy said...

Wow...sewing all of those outfits. How wonderful!! Sounds like a good plan to your spending time in front of the Blessed Sacrament.

Alexandra said...

I'm cleaning out clutter as well, but didn't get to finish it today. I'm hoping to get it done tomorrow if my daughter will let me! She wants me downstairs because she is afraid of monsters(giggle). We are in that stage right now.

Therese said...

Lol. I remember when Christopher was afraid of monstets, he followed me around every where.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.