Monday, January 02, 2012

Smart Martha Monday.

I cannot believe my last post on blog was last Monday for my Smart Martha post. We had a busy week. On Saturday, we had a day trip to Adelaide to take my mother out shopping and for lunch. We then went to Steve's sister's place for Daniel's new years eve party.

On New years day, Daniel turned 20. We are so proud of him and all that he has achieved.

I did everything on my list last week except the oamc menu and since we were in Adelaide on Saturday, I didn't get to  mass that day. I did every other day though. I also haven't finished Tom's shirt but I have finished Christopher's and Joseph's. Joseph's was quite fiddly  so it took quite a bit longer than I anticipated.

This week I am going to be doing some reviewing of my time management. Back in 2008, I wrote this post. 

It has always stuck with me and I often pray about my time management and putting all my rocks in first. Go here to read the story of the rocks. 

Since we have been on holidays, I  have had a lot more time to pray and go to church. I know that I feel happier and less stressed when prayer has a priority in my life. I really want to take on this year being more prayerful. I want to make it a higher priority than I have been.

To do this, I really need to put my big rocks in first and then fit in the pebbles, sand and water around it.

I hope you all have a great week.

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Happy belated birthday to your oldest!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.