Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I missed my blogaversary.

I knew it was in August but I thought it was this week. Just as well I am not married to my blog. It would have been mad that I forgot and didn't do something significant.

So 6 years ago last Thursday, I opened Aussie Coffee Shop with this post.

http://aussiecoffeeshop.blogspot.com.au/2006/08/introduction.html

It has been a great place for me to make friends and keep memories of our family growing up. Over the last 6 years I have posted 1674 posts here. That is just mind blowing to me.

Every Friday morning I have a prayer hour at our local church and one of my prayers is for all who read my blog and for me to be guided by the Holy Spirit in anything I share about my faith.

Thanks for all the support you have been to me. I hope you all continue to enjoy coming here and hearing about our family.

Therese.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love reading even when I don't comment! You are such a blessing in my life!

Kalona said...

Happy blogaversary, Therese! I always enjoy reading about your life and family.

Vicky said...

Congratulations, Therese! Thanks for your prayers - you are in ours, too.

God bless:-)

Unknown said...

six years- amazing!
Happy 'versary!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Wishing you a Happy Blogaversary!!!! Your posts have always been such a pleasure to read!! Cathy

Rose said...

Happy Blogaversary! 6 years and 1674 posts ...thats amazing!

jessica said...

Happy blogaversary! Congratulations on 6 years & 1674 posts!!! Here's to another 6 years!! :-)

~jessica~
(Formerly the Flying Dutch Girl)

Jean Heimann said...

Happy Belated Blogiversary, Therese! I have enjoyed reading your posts these past six years.

Hope you're here for at least another 6 years! :)

God bless,
Jean

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Best wishes and many happy returns.

God bless.

Therese said...

thanks so much everyone.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.