Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The End of an era.


Joseph all ready for school. 


In his classroom in the morning. 

so after 23 years of preschool children in the house, this year I am on my own for 6 hours every day. 

I am excited that we are moving into a new phase in our life. I have loved raising so many children and I am sure at times I will miss them but there are many things I am going to enjoy about this new phase. 

Lots of people have asked me what I am going to do with my time. 

There are many things I want to do but I am sure that it won't be long and the new normal routine will be in place and I will wonder how I had time to have preschool children. 


No comments:

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.