Friday, January 25, 2008

Curtains and floor from our Master Bedroom.

Remember the shot I took of the curtains by my sewing table? I couldn't stand them not going back to the bracket for the rod so I cut one down and we used it as one half of the curtains on the window behind our bed. I have done the other one so now all I need to do is the curtain by the sewing table again and the quilt. I will measure it properly now.



Steve has finished of the floor and it looks fantastic. I love walking on it with bare feet. It has such a smooth feel to it.So here are a couple of photos so that you can see what it looks like.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous looking room. The floors are spectacular!

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Things are looking great! Steve did a great job with the floor!

Anonymous said...

What an industrious pair you are! Well done!

Therese said...

Thank you everyone.

Deborah said...

Oh I love the floor too. Looks great.

Shelly said...

Beautiful floor, Therese! My you have such a handy hubby! ME TOO - isn't it great?

Therese said...

It is great to have a handy hubby Shelly.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.