Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday.

This morning Madeline, Brigette and I went into town to help with a WYD BBQ. We are hoping to raise some money to send some youth to WYD in July. We sold quite a few sausages but still have many left over so next week we will sell them after Saturday night Mass.

I came home and after cleaning up around the house and hanging some washing, I started the curtains for our room. The first lot are hanging up and hopefully I will do the other window tomorrow. I am really happy with the way they look. I probably could have made them a bit wider but they cover the window so that is fine.

7 comments:

Adrienne said...

Such a little over-achiever!! Drapes look nice!

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Your curtains look so nice! My, you're fast! :)

Michele said...

why don't you put a paypal donate button here on your blog so we can donate?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good day..

Michelle said...

Therese, the fabric you chose for the curtains is lovely! Good job! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Therese, well onde on the curtains! I finally got around to answering the question you asked in my combox (which may have been rhetorical, but I answered it anyway!)

Easter Almuena said...

What a great idea to raise money for the youth! Good job, Therese!!!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.