Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Excellent Blog Award.

Thanks to Michelle at Dei Gracia, Lisa at Episcopollyanna and Kathy at The daily Grotto for passing on this award to my blog. I feel very honoured that three of you choose me.

The rules:

By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you have to award it to 10 more people whose blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want-even those that have received it already, but please award at least 10 people.


I pass this award onto:

Fr. John Speekman from Homilies and Reflections from Australia

Marilena from St. Therese's Roses

Paramedic Golden Girl from Salve Regina

Marco from Third Blog from the Right

Lilder from Umm, Where am I?

Easter from Mostly Prayers

Shell from Thinking Love, No Twaddle

+JMJ+ from Totus Tuus Family and Catholic Homeschool

Jen from He Knows My Name

Alexandria from Happy Hearts at Home

8 comments:

paramedicgirl said...

Wow! Thank you, Therese! Such an honour! I'll most certainly pass it on to ten more bloggers. I already have a few in mind - it should be fun.

Alexandra said...

Thanks so much! I'll post tomorrow about this. I've got to get to bed. It's past 10:30 p.m. for me here, and I have to get my beauty sleep. ;)

Anonymous said...

Many congratulations...

Michele said...

well thank you. very kind of you! God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Therese I am touched.

Easter Almuena said...

Therese,
I am honored! I thank you!!! I've got some children who are sick so I have limited my computer time. I don't want you to think that I am ignoring this. You are loved as well!!! God bless you always, dear lady!

Shosannah said...

Ooops!
I was just pooping over to award you with this one myself lol!
I was beaten to it :0)
Many congratulations.

Allison said...

Thank you very much! You know I feel the same way about your blog!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.