Monday, January 21, 2008

meme.

I was tagged by Kathleen from The Daily Grotto.

Here are my answers.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ?
I was born on the feast of St. Therese so was named after her. I have to say though, I didn't know any other Therese's. I accused my mother of making the name up when I was about 10.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I honestly cannot remember. I cry over really small things sometimes so it probably was fairly recently.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Honey Ham

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 7 children. four sons and three daughters.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not really. I usually try not to but sometimes cannot help myself.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No. I had mine out when I was 7 or 8. My younger sister was in hospital with me and it is actually one of my happiest childhood memories. We really loved being in hospital.

WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Maybe.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Coco pops. We very rarely have them though.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I think I have a pretty strong personality. I do care what people think of me but I don't let that thought make decisions for me. If I have to choose between God being happy and others being happy, I will choose God being happy.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Butterscotch icecream.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? There clothes.

15. RED OR PINK? Red is my favourite colour.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? My procrastination

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My friends Lynda, Bernie and other Catholic mothers in Adelaide.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? White pants and blue shoes.

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Baramundi, chips and salad.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Entertaing Angels. My 14 year old is listening to it on the other computer.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red. My favourite colour.

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Home baked bread, lasagna, White Dimands perfume.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Madeline. My 12 year old daughter.

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Netball and basketball.

25. HAIR COLOR? Brown

26. EYE COLOR? Hazel.

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no.

28. FAVORITE FOOD?Anything Italian.

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy hands down. I don't really like scary movies.

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The child King.

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Pinky purple.

32. SUMMER OR WINTER?Summer hands down.

33. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses.

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake,

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Sink Reflections by fly lady.

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad next to our computer. My mouse is sitting on a white piece of paper.

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Nothing.

38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Piano.

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Cairns.

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Sewing, knitting.

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Adelaide, South Australia

This meme is pretty long. I tag the following.

Lisa from Episcopollyanna

Leah from Lowdenclear

Suzy Q from Sailing by Starlight

Paramedic Girl from Salve Regina

Fr. John Speekman from Homilies and Reflections from Australia

and finally

Laura from Laura the Crazy mom (since she likes to talk so much).

8 comments:

Episcopollyanna said...

Thanks, Therese! I haven't done this one before. :)

paramedicgirl said...

Oh my goodness, Therese! I can't possibly answer 42 questions! I got to the first three and then I thought there were only two more to go! I can't think up enough witty answers to 42 questions, so I'm going to have to pass. It did occur to me to answer seriously, but then I would have to disclose too much personal information.

BTW, your blog is looking good!

Therese said...

Thats ok pmg. I understand. I realize it is a long meme. Maybe you could answer some that you want to answer.

Thanks for the comment about the blog.

Shosannah said...

THanks Therese!
As soon as the "littles" go to sleep this evening I'm going to have a good go at this.
My first meme! Hooray! lol:0)

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

Okeydokey, haven't done a big, honkin' meme in a while...prepare to be amazed.
By the way, do you pronounce your name:
ter-ehz
ter-ees
tare-ess
ter-ees-uh
?
I'm always curious about that name!

Therese said...

It would probably be a combination of ter-ehz and tare-ess. Most people pronouce it tare-ehz. It may be the australian accent that makes it tare first.

I always remember a girl who hadn't ever heard my name before spelling it taraz if that helps you at all.

Abbey's Road said...

You didn't tag me, but I'm going to do this ... also, the book tag .. I'll be out of town for family birthday this weekend, but I have not forgotten!!

Therese said...

Lots of people do meme's without being tagged. Some people even write on their blog consider yourself tagged if you are reading this or if you have a vouwel in your name lol. I look forward to reading your meme's.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.