Monday, November 03, 2008

5 On Monday.

Last Monday Grace put up a post asking for 5 things we would intend to do this week. I put up 5 and only managed to do one of them everyday. :::blush;;;

On reflection of this I decided that I would start to do a 5 on Monday each Monday and report on the following week. If I have a bit of accountability I tend to do better at things like this.

So my 5 for this week are:

1. Drink water instead of soft drink.
2. Clean out Tom and Christopher's room. They have way too much junk and I need to really clean out everything they don't need.
3. Go to weekday Mass each day.
4. clean our bedroom every day.
5. Fold the washing everyday.

If you want to join in, post your five things here or do it on your own blog. Leave me a note if you put it on your blog and I will come by and check it out.

Therese

7 comments:

grace said...

Therese
What a fantastic idea.
I would love to make this theme a weekly Meme.
I think this Meme needs a new name and logo?

Therese said...

Okay. I think Fr. John would be able to make us a logo with his new program that he made the hot blog award with.

I will email him and ask.

As for a new name, maybe we could get everyone that posts here to put in a suggestion for a name and we could then do a poll to decide.

Therese

Therese said...

I have a suggestion. Motivation Monday for Mums.

Shelly said...

My comment didnt show up from yesterday...

How 'bout "5mart Martha Monday" ? [notice how the "m" is a "5"] If you rmbr what/who a smart martha is from my post in Sept - if not, it's in the archives.

Adrienne said...

My list?
1. Get dressed
2. Get dressed
3. Get dressed
4. Get dressed
5. Get dressed!!!!

Therese said...

Shelly, I don't know what happened to your post yesterday. I didn't get one to publish. I will have to check out your 5mart Martha post.

Therese.

Therese said...

great list Adrienne.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.