Monday, November 24, 2008

5mart Martha Monday.

For those that have never done the meme 5mart Martha Monday, here is what it is all about.

Each week you choose 5 things you want to accomplish that make you a smart Martha. Shelly came up with the idea for the name. She had a post about being a smart Martha on her blog You can read here what we mean by Smart Martha.

Shelly also suggested that we replace the S with the 5 since we are challenged with 5 things.

My 5 from last week:

1. Finish decluttering Tom and Christopher's room.
2. Pray 5 decades of the rosary.
3. Go to bed by 10 and get up by 6.
4. Sew Amelia's church dress and Tom and Christopher's shorts.
5. Finish reading the book Audrey.

Tom and Christopher's room is done. Yah!!!!!!!!!
I didn't do the rosary every day.
I was in bed every night by 10 but slept in a couple of mornings.
4. Amelia's dress is done except for the zip. I have cut out the boys shorts but still need to finish sewing them.
5. I actually only read one chapter of Audrey. My mother loaned me a book when I was in Adelaide. I started reading it last Monday night and found it hard to put down and finished that instead. I am going to read the rest of Audrey this week though.

My 5 for this week are:

1. Again try and pray the rosary every day.
2. Finish of Audrey.
3. Sew Tom and Christopher's shorts and shirts.
4. Mark Tom and Amelia's spelling and Maths each day.
5. Check all the children's chores each day and make sure they are keeping up with them.

Therese.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Just wanted to say hi and that I was thinking of you. I do hope everyone is doing well and keeping healthy.

God Bless!

Kimberly

Ouiz said...

Therese, thank you for stopping by my blog! It's wonderful to see how other "moms of 7" are living out their vocation!

I think it's amazing that there you are, over in Australia, talking about Smart Martha. (isn't technology wonderful?) I say that because the woman who created Smart Martha lives close to me, and I've seen her give her presentation in her parish. She's a very inspirational woman!

Good luck on reading AUDREY. I found the subject matter rather difficult, as I think all moms would!

God bless!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.