Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Simple Womens Daybook.

Outside my window...The sun has just risen and it looks like a beautiful day here.

I am thinking...about what needs to be done today.

I am thankful for...the sunny warmer weather.

From the learning rooms...Tom and Amelia are really thriving on the regular routine.

From the kitchen...we need to make more muffins today.

I am wearing...my pajama's still.

I am creating...some summer dresses for Amelia and Madeline's bathers.

I am going...to take the children to the pool this afternoon.

I am reading...Audrey.

I am hoping...todays routine goes just as well as yesterdays.

I am hearing...the hum from the computer and Steve.

Around the house...the children are still sleeping.

One of my favorite things...my early morning cup of coffee

A few plans for the rest of the week: Go to the library, finish of Tom and Christopher's room.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



Visit Peggy at The Simple Women's Daybook

2 comments:

Shelly said...

is that your pet 'roo? ;)

Therese said...

No shelly. We don't have a pet roo. Our dog and cat would probably be frightened of them. :)

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.