Monday, November 03, 2008

More new blogs.

Marilena, has started a new cooking blog at The Catholic Cook

There were a couple of other blogs I have started reading that I neglected to put in This post

My apologies to the posters. I should have looked at my list and seen that I had them all before posting.

Precious Treasures is a blog written by another Australian. Elena posts pro life news and keeps us updated with what is going on with the Youth For Australia. Youth for Australia are a pro life group. It is great to see the young people sticking up for the rights of the unborn.

Struggling Towards Heaven is a blog written by Corrine. Corrine is a young mother of 5. Baby number 5 is due next March.

The Land of Cheerios, Sticky Fingers and Muddy Shoes is a blog I came across from SFO Mom. You see, we both have Amelia's and both our Amelia's are constantly without shoes. I clicked on her link and she clicked on mine. I have been reading ever since.

Amy came and left a comment on my blog recently and I went to have a look. Her blog is called a Word from the Herd and it made me laugh. I often think about our family as a herd. I also recognise the good old Texas pride in the blog. It seems that everyone I know from Texas has a real pride about living there.

The Catholic Knight has been a great political read in the lead up to the US Election.

Minnesota Mom has been a great blog for a laugh. My children tell me I am constantly laughing at all the blogs I read. I enjoy Margaret's sense of humour. She also has a baby due but I don't know the due date.

My last one to add for this post is Be Not Afraid by Nancy. Nancy is a mom of three beautiful children. She is also going through treatment for Cancer. I find her writing very inspiring.

Therese.

7 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for all of these great links. I love reading good new blogs. (new to me anyway)

Michele said...

thank you therese:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the mentions Therese :)
I've enjoyed checking out the other new blogs.... and I've just finished my cuppa.

Nancy said...

Therese...you are so sweet. Thank you! You have inspired me with your "Sunday Silence". I've been pondering this since I first saw it on your blog. I think this is something I'm going to adopt too (if you don't mind). Although I don't spend a lot of time in front of the computer on Sundays...I should spend zero time and focus totally on God and my family. Thank you for your prayers, your supportive words and your inspiration.

Angie said...

Thanks for mentioning the cooking blogs. I had a second blog that I keep our families favorite recipes. I love traditions and keeping the cooking blog has been a great way to share with everyone. angie

Kimberly said...

I checked these blogs out and I really enjoyed them. Thanks for taking the time to share. You are always so thoughtful of others.

Blessed be God forever!
Kimberly

Michele said...

oh and if anyone loves lemon meringue pie... come on over to the Catholic Cook and print the recipe! YUMMY!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.