Friday, November 21, 2008

water leak problem


Read first, then watch video ...

Jennifer and Jim kept getting huge water bills. They knew beyond a doubt
that the bills weren't representative of their actual usage, and no
matter how they tried to conserve, the high bills continued.

Although they could see nothing wrong, they had everything checked for
leaks or problems: first the water meter, then outdoor pipes, indoor
pipes, underground pipes, faucets, toilets, washer, ice maker, etc. --
all to no avail. One day Jim was sick and stayed home in bed, but kept
hearing water running downstairs.

Apparently this was happening all day long when they were not at home.

Knowing that few would believe him, he taped a segment of the'problem'.

Count : 11 times in 2 minutes and 46 seconds!

6 comments:

Anne (aussieannie) said...

How funny! My kids loved it!

Unknown said...

That is too funny!!!!

Tracy said...

oh my goodness.. that is funny!

Marie said...

A friend sent me this it is HILARIOUS! I roared with laughter! What a cute cat..she probably think's their's a monster in the LOO! LOL!

I have a fun Youtube on my blog watch it with your kids and see if you can say the riddle FIRST Time and let me know IF you do because I can't LOL I giggle too much LOL!

In fun and laughs

marie xoxooxoxo

Michele said...

this is soooo hilarious!!!!! its cute!!!!

Dawn said...

very funny! I'm gonna forward this to my mother in law..she has 3 cats! I wonder how her water bill is doing!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.