Saturday, November 29, 2008

Suzanne's meme.

Suzanne has a fun new meme that I said I would take part in.

Here are the questions:

1. Three favorite recipes that you think you cook well (you can write the recipe if you like but you don't have to).

1. Butterscotch Icecream

2. Lasagna.

3. Hot Cross Bun's


2. Two places that you would like to visit and why.

1. I would love to go to the Holy land during Easter sometime because I think it would be very holy and uplifting.

2. I would love to tour America and meet all my blogging friends.


3. Three secret things you'd like to know how to do .. learn to do.

1. I would love to do a tandem sky dive. I bought Steve a Tandem sky dive jump for his 40th birthday and since seeing him do it I would love to have a go.

2. I would love to learn crochet.

3. I would like to learn to play piano.



4. In your heart, do you feel more close to the Dominicans, the Benedictines, or
the Franciscans? Why one over the others?

Probably if I had to choose one, I would say Dominicans. I was educated by Dominicans.


5. What are your beliefs about what Heaven will be like and ..not just hope
but what you really believe. Give some details.

Boy. That is a hard one. I believe it is so fantastic we cannot put it into words. Every thought and belief will be 100% in accord with God's will. I believe the empty hole we feel here on earth will be filled and we will finally stop trying to fill it in a sinful way.

6. Favorite female and male saint.

Favourite female saint is St. Gianna. Favourite male saint is St. Joseph.

If you want to take part in this meme, let me know in the comment box.
'

3 comments:

Easter Almuena said...

Glad to know you better, Therese!

Alexandra said...

I've posted this meme. :)

Tea Time With Melody said...

Very interesting. Now I know a little more about you!! You'd like to tour America and I'd like to tour Australia, lol

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.